CAMPAIGN MARKETING ANALYST
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gather client business requirements and transform them into campaign implementation models.
- Conduct estimation, planning, design, testing and execution of conquest, loyalty and marketing automated database campaigns.
- Define marketing campaign specifications utilizing data gathering, reporting using SQL environment and execution tools such as System Integration Testing (SIT) and IBM UNICA Campaign Manager,
- Utilize reporting and data execution tools to extract and analyze data counts, develop user defined queries and dashboards and develop test plans, test cases and test executions to support data-driven campaign access measurements. Evaluate performance and scalability of the Unica Architecture environment to ensure team’s working platform is operating efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a closely related field. Will accept single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas or professional credentials determined to be equivalent by a qualified evaluation service.
- Must possess three years of experience as a Marketing/DataAnalyst, Campaign Developer or related occupation.
- Experience must include working with complex, multi-segment database marketing campaigns including strategic segmentation, decision trees and workflows, seed lists and business-friendly waterfalls. Experience must also include knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and utilization of the following technologies/tools:
- IBM UNICA Campaign Manager 8.5 or Unica Affinium Campaign,
- SQL Server,
- Oracle 9i or Oracle 10g,
- UNIX and MS Office, including VBA.
Mail resume to Raare Solutions LLC, Job Ref. #SMCA-001, P.O. Box 169, Lake Hopatcong, NJ 07849. No phone calls please.